Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Goes into limp mode & engine light is on. No but it did feel…

Customer Question
Goes into limp mode...

Goes into limp mode & engine light is on

Mechanic's Assistant: Has your vehicle stalled? Has anyone run a diagnostic test to pull the trouble code?

No but it did feel like it was going to earlier. Not that i know of

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

Territory TX 2007

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

No, but depending what it is, will try. Nothing yet... cant really afford to put it in anyway, but cant afford to not have it running either...

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Had the gear selector cable replaced about 10days ago

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Ford
12/2/2017
Ford Mechanic: Steve, Automotive Expert replied 8 months ago
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert

I how can I help you with this? what was your question?

Hi. I have a 07 territory tx auto.
Gear change isn't smooth, takes a while for it to find the gear sometimes, revs go up and shudders when i put my foot down. Engine light has just come on, thought it was going to stall earlier.

how many miles on the vehicle? has the transmission been serviced?