Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Sorry I didn’t get back to you, I was sent out town. We

Customer Question
check back with you when...
Sorry I didn’t get back to you, I was sent out town. We check back with you when I can work on problem again
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/1/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Welcome back, what can I help you with?