Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2013 ford focus hatchback se 4 cyl need info to…

Customer Question
hi i have a 2013...
hi i have a 2013 ford focus hatchback se 4 cyl need info to remove the radio control module please! and wonder if i can get the other module that has bigger screen and navigation sys will fit.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Ford
11/30/2017
Ford Mechanic: Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH replied 4 months ago
Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH

Hi, my name is ***** ***** you cant install the larger screen and nav unit, the wiring is not there for the nav, not the antenna and module, but I can help you with removing it if you like?

please. cause this unit is not working at all! i took it to dealer and they said its bad

ok, which system do you have, does have the touch screen?

nop
helloo??
Ford Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 4 months ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Guillermo, If you still needing help on this let me know.

Ron, ASE Certified Technician