Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My 2003 superduty diesel 7.3 has this indicator light that…

Customer Question
My 2003 superduty diesel...

My 2003 superduty diesel 7.3 has this indicator light that stay on I don't know what it is

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have the trouble code? Do you have a code reader or scan tool?

No but it look like an rectangle box with dots and has an arrow throught it

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll pass this info along to the Ford Mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. What is the model of your '03 Ford?

2003 power stroke super duty 7.3

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I'm planning on trouble shooting so I can work on it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I think it has something to do with my high pressure oil pump not shure

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Ford
11/30/2017
Ford Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 8 months ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Have a look at the enclosed diagram in the link below and tell me which number it is for the light your referring to please.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4zjt9cnw8d625wi/Instrument%20cluster%20Nov%2030.pdf?dl=0

has Ron
forgotten me or is this a scam HELLO ARE YOU THERE?
OK SO YOU NOT TALKING JUST REFUND MY MONEY BEFOR I REPORT YOU FOR SCAMMING

No this is not a scam and yes I am here.

I asked you to take a look at the diagram I sent you in the link above and let me know which number the light it that you are referring to. Are you having a problem viewing the link?

Sorry I'm not to good at this stuff

No problem, I'm trying to help you. Have a look at the link below and tell me which number the light is that you're referring to and I can tell you what it means.

My app won't open
I also asked you to call me because this typing sucks

Make sure you not behind a firewall on or a mobile device. It should open fine on a normal PC that's not behind a firewall. It's just a standard PDF file. A phone call is an additional charge and I would still need you to view the diagram so you can tell me which number the light is so I can tell you what it is and the likely cause for it coming on.