Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Oil leak glow plug boot Ford F-250 6.0. Well do not try to…

Customer Question
Oil leak glow plug...

Oil leak glow plug boot Ford F-250 6.0

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you ever replaced the gaskets? Maybe the hoses?

Well do not try to diagnose. I know what is leaking. Have replace the glow plug harness twice.

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your F250?

6.0

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F250 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have replaced harness twice but the driver side rear glow plug looses and leaks

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Is there any glue or sealer that could be placed on the glow plug boot or O ring to keep it seated

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Ford
11/29/2017
Ford Mechanic: Scott W., Ford Technician replied 6 months ago
Scott W.
Scott W., Ford Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** the glow plug harness seating ok during installation? Is physically getting blown out of the cylinder head?