Ford

Connect one-on-one with a verified ford mechanic who will answer your question

Ron, ASE Certified Technician

More related answers
All ford mechanics are VERIFIED
I have a 2011 Ford Edge and the trunk release keeps opening
Ethan Lankford
Ethan Lankford, Self Employed
Hi I have a 2011 Ford Edge and the trunk release keeps opening by itself … read more
1998 ford crown vic, trunk actuator failure, can't open
JOHN aka Eauto
JOHN aka Eauto, self employed
1998 ford crown vic, trunk actuator failure, can't open trunk … read more
08 CV cop car. Trunk won't open with key. Release on door
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
08 CV cop car. Trunk won't open with key. Release on door does not work. Cannot get into the trunk. … read more
How do I diagnose my trunk latch to see if it's getting
A. Penland
A. Penland, Ford Senior Master Technician
How do I diagnose my trunk latch to see if it's getting power? I have a 2002 Focus ZTS and I can't get the trunk to open with the key fob or interior button. The lock assembly was replaced several yea… read more
Trunk will not open by any means, the car only has 50k and
Todd M
Todd M, Owner
the car only has 50k and is spotless I believe its an electrical problem...wd-40 only works if you can open the trunk first … read more
My 2000 focus ZTS trunk will not open. I don't know if
Dan, Dealership Technician
my 2000 focus ZTS trunk will not open. I don't know if something is caught in it or what. Is there a way I can get into the trunk to check it out? … read more
My kid locked the key in the trunk the doors are also closed
Mike S.
Mike S., Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
my kid locked the key in the trunk the doors are also closed i try the trunk release button but nothing happen … read more
Is there a fuse that controls the auto trunk opener?.
A. Penland
Is there a fuse that controls the auto trunk opener?. Neither the one in the dash or the one on the key fob work. I can't locate my manual. I have a 2002 Ford Focus ZTS. Automatic.… read more
Ford Ranger 2000 ford ranger spare tire lock frozen. Have
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Auto Technician
2000 ford ranger spare tire lock frozen. Have the key but can't get cylinder to turn. Key fits into key hole easy. have sprayed WD-40 and a kind of nut buster spray from the auto parts place. Can at h… read more
2002 Ford F150: with 170,000 miles on it..temperature..readout..flick
NicksSticks
NicksSticks, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I just purchased a 2002 Ford F150 with 170,000 miles on it. The temperature and compass readout does not display. If you repeatedly push the button or flick it with your finger it will appear but most… read more
Ford explorer: dead battery..the remote wont unlock the doors
CTFordTech
CTFordTech, Auto Technician
I have a dead battery in my l996 ford explorer and the remote wont unlock the doors. I dont have the keypad code. How can I get into my truck?… read more
2008 ford: I was parked with the engine turned..trunk..map..Passenger
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
I was parked with the engine turned off in my 2008 ford focus. I opened my trunk and threw some luggage in the back. Two things happened... My map lights will not turn off when driving (very bad at ni… read more
My trunk its lock and my car keys does not open it,I..unlocked
Joe
Joe, Owner Kingsland Auto & Marine Services
my trunk it's lock and my car keys does not open it,I've been trying to unlocked but imposible. What should I do?please… read more
2003 Ford Windstar: my heat in the front stopped working
Ssholar
Ssholar, Team Leader Shop Foreman
I have a couple of problems with my 2003 Ford Windstar. Any light you can shed would be great. First, my heat in the front stopped working. The blower works although I sometimes hear a banging noise w… read more
Ford Taurus: manual button under the dash of the car
Chuck
Chuck, Auto Repair Shop Owner
The key to my Ford Taurus no longer opens the trunk, nor does the manual button under the dash of the car. How do I now open the trunk to get everything out?… read more
Explorer: Door Ajar come on intermittently..trunk..Ajar signal
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Owner
Explorer 2002 Door Ajar come on intermittently. It comes from the trunk door. Even I close it, the Ajar signal still comes on. I heard the door lock tries to close it multiple time automatically. How … read more
2002 Ford Windstar: van..passenger side door..power sliding door
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Owner
I have a 2002 Ford Windstar van. My problems are that the passenger side door will not open and the driver siade power sliding door does not open . Both are contrlled electronically. [email protected]… read more
2003 Ford Focus: my key wont turn in the ignition..locks
HDGENE
HDGENE, Ford Senior Master/Diesel/Trans
I have a 2003 Ford Focus and my key won't turn in the ignition and the wheel locks up, Help!… read more