Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Can not open trunk, electronically or with a key. I did

Customer Question
Can not open trunk...

Can not open trunk, electronically or with a key

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tried silicone spray or WD-40?

I did spray it WD fourty

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2002 zt?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Would like to do it myself. sprayed the key hole, banged on the trunk

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/28/2017
Ford Mechanic: HDGENE, Ford Senior Master/Diesel/Trans replied 7 months ago
HDGENE
HDGENE, Ford Senior Master/Diesel/Trans

Hello, and thank you for using Just Answer! My name is***** me a few moments to review your question and Ill do my best to assist you.

Hello what kind of ford is this? Do you hear the trunk motor click when you hit the key fob? You dont feel the lock mechanism move with the key/its bound up?