Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

It just shut off by itself 3 seconds after I turned it on,

Customer Question
It just shut off...

It just shut off by itself 3 seconds after I turned it on, and it won't turn on now

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

F250 2011

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F250 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I'm stuck in a parking lot haven't tried anything but to turn the key and nothing happens

Mechanic's Assistant: Can you turn the steering wheel at all? And what about the key? Is it worn or damaged?

I can turn wheel and key is good

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Check engine light was on

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Ford
11/26/2017
Ford Mechanic: Pete, Auto Service Technician replied 8 months ago
Pete, Auto Service Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Can you tell me what liter engine is in your model here?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete