Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Run power active code on 2014 Ford Fusion SE. Let me

Customer Question
Run power active code...

Run power active code on 2014 Ford Fusion SE

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

Let me confirm. One sec pls

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fusion yourself? What have you tried so far?

Warning. Run active power. I am remote. Wife is with vehicle

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No that should be it. Ty

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Ford
11/25/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Other than this warning, what is the car doing wrong?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris