Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Dtc codes P050 on f250 ford truck. Dtcpe050. 2008. Nothing…

Customer Question
Dtc codes P050 on...

Dtc codes P050 on f250 ford truck

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

Dtcpe050

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your F250?

2008

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F250 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing yet

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Ford
11/24/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 6 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Your code is one number short. Was it supposed to be P0500?

P0500 yes

This code is for missing vehicle speed signal.

Does the speedometer work?

Does the transmission shift correct or poor?

Is the ABS light on?

Will your tool allow you to monitor the ABS wheel speed sensors while driving?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris