Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I cannot figure out how to take my own headlamp switch out…

Customer Question
I cannot figure out...

I cannot figure out how to take my own headlamp switch out of my 2006 E1 50 van

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Ford. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No tanks

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Ford
11/23/2017
Ford Mechanic: Kenny Z., Ford Senior Master Tech replied 9 months ago
Kenny Z.
Kenny Z., Ford Senior Master Tech

Hello, my name is***** and thanks for your question.

Once the cluster finish panel is off its pretty straightforward. Directions below.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o7uv5pc1mq9g8hf/headlight1.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0c4u79gwb90i9im/headight2.pdf?dl=0

If you are satisfied with your answer, please take a moment to rate my service as you see fit. Experts are not compensated without a positive rating. Providing a rating does not close the question, you can reply or ask additional questions without incurring further charges.