Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I am not able to shift my 2009 Ford Escape out of park and…

Customer Question
I am not able...

I am not able to shift my 2009 Ford Escape out of park and in to reverse

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have brake lights? Have any trouble codes popped up?

Let me check

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Escape yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing really, just trying to get it in reverse

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Brake light might not be working

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Ford
11/23/2017
Ford Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 8 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you. Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you

Have you made sure the brake lights are working?

do you still need assistance?