Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

I have a 2010 Ford Transit van and the alarm keeps going

Hi, I have a 2010...
Hi, I have a 2010 Ford Transit van and the alarm keeps going off, how can I stop this please?
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: No thank you
11/22/2017
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor

Hi, I'm Ron and I will be helping you today.
Stand by for a moment while I prepare your answer.

Okay, I attached 2 docs for you to review that will reset the security system as long as there is NOT a fault with the system. Let me know how it turns out. Also, On the Ford one,just go right past the computer replacement.

Please understand that I don't know your skill level or tools
you have to assist us. Also understand that I can't see, smell,
hear, or touch the vehicle either, so your patience is
appreciated. JA is a great Q/A site, but it does not replace a
repair shop. So please don’t shoot the messenger if I have to
deliver bad news:)
If you are satisfied with my answer, I would greatly
appreciate a 5 star rating now before you leave the site and I
will still assist you after you have rated me too if another
question pops up. I don’t get credit for helping you until
you rate me

Thanks,Ron

Did you have any more questions for me at this time?

Thanks again, Ron

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
Hi, looking at the enclosed information it does not give details of how to disable ford transit van alarm which is what I require.

All Ford's have the same reset procedure and so does the one I sent you that is titled ALARMS.

Thanks again and please remember to rate me 5 stars now
and keep this link in case you need me again later on.
I don’t get credit for assisting you until you rate me

rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
rpmdiag
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor