Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I still have a mustang gt of 2005 I wanted to ask how it can…

Customer Question
I still have a...

I still have a mustang gt of 2005 I wanted to ask how it can be done to make the arrows independent of the rear brakes because they dress in italy

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Was my idea to stick to the arrows in front and possible? the sjb channel holds the watts

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Ford
11/22/2017
Ford Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 10 months ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Can you please explain what it is you are trying to do, what arrows are you referring to and what do you mean when you say the dress?

I have to change the operation of the arrows and rear brakes must all go independent because I have to convert for l europa

Are you referring to the turn signals?

The system is not designed to have them separate, the break light and turn signal work separate of each other but share the same circuit and can not be separated.

How can I do it? You can attack 2 light bulbs on the front arrow signal

You are not going to be able to separate the circuits from the SJB in any way that I know of. Ill open this back up for you and perhaps someone else can help you with this modification.

how many watts support the arrows in front
Ford Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 10 months ago
eric remington

are there any separate lenses socket assemblies available if so I can tell you how to wire it up

Ford Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 10 months ago

t​alk to the local vehicle inspection authority if they have any ideas and what is permitted in a scenario such as yours