Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I. Ihave 07 f150 4.6 I need the A/C compressor electric

Customer Question
Ihave 07 f150 4.6...

Ihave 07 f150 4.6 I need the A/C compressor electric diagram

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the Freon level?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F150 yourself? What have you tried so far?

It has an electric short circuit, but I need the electric diagram please.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Thank you.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Ford
11/22/2017
Ford Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 5 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

Ok, below is link to the wiring diagrams for your AC system including the compressor

http://www.mediafire.com/?awjekaiefwvmfsefsv5rpsmarxsdkci

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT/3 STARS OR HIGHER today. Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better. All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Please remember to rate service using the separate rating page. Thank you

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.If not, at this time please RATE the answer.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.

Please note that your expert pays for requested directions out of pocket for your benefit. Failure to give a positive rating means that the expert will no longer be able to provide this service at substantial savings to you

Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager