Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

A mustang has a tank full of gas and the starter turns the…

Customer Question
A mustang has a...

A mustang has a tank full of gas and the starter turns the Moyer over good but it want crank could it be because it has been sitting for three weeks

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

It's like it's not getting a spark an. It hasentt hit a lick

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Mustang?

2000

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Mustang yourself? What have you tried so far?

We were driving it an parked it for about 3 weeks while we drive another car.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

We charged the battery that's all.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/22/2017
Ford Mechanic: roy, import/domestic specialest replied 9 months ago
roy
roy, import/domestic specialest

hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist you. please allow me a couple of minutes to gather some basic info.

Roy

can you hear the fuel pump run???