Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

What is the correct spec head bolts for a 2000 ford ranger…

Customer Question
What is the correct...

What is the correct spec head bolts for a 2000 ford ranger 3.0

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Ford Ranger. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No ty

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Ford
11/21/2017
Ford Mechanic: Ron Z., - Ford Tech - replied 7 months ago
Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Ford Tech -

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thanks for coming! I'm Ron and I'll be working with you on your question today.

Are you able to open and view PDF files?

Perfect! Thanks! Please give me one moment to compile and upload that PDF file for you. Sit tight one minute... I'll be right back!

No ,But thanks have a blessed day!

My apologies for the phone call offer! These are force-sent by the website, not me! If you'd like to continue on here in Q&A at no additional cost, please let me know!

What is the torque spec on a 2000 Ford ranger 3.0

Please give me one moment to compile and upload that PDF file for you. Sit tight one minute... I'll be right back!

Thanks for holding!

For easier viewing/printing, I've wrapped up the sequence and torque value into a PDF file. Download that PDF file here: https://goo.gl/WnGZau

Please be kind enough to leave a rating for our Q&A using the 'stars' at the top of the page or click 'Accept' when I have answered all your questions. A 5-star rating is very much appreciated! Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra.

Were there any other questions I could help you with today?

HI! I noticed this Q&A was still open and you did not leave a rating, so I wanted to check in and see if there was anything else I could do for you on this? Any other questions you had? If you have no further questions, Please be kind enough to leave a rating for our Q&A using the 'stars' at the top of the page.