Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Have code po352 and replaced the spark plug /gap correct…

Customer Question
Hi have code po352...

Hi have code po352 and replaced the spark plug /gap correct .054 changed ignition coil code still comes up and could hear it working with fuel pump working to ..any ideas

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you ever replaced the fuel pump, or is this the original?

Just bought truck 3 months ago

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

1999 Ford F-150

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F150 yourself? What have you tried so far?

5.4

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Change coil and plug used dialect grease

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Ford
Forget found the answer thanks for trying
11/21/2017
Ford Mechanic: davehop, Ford Technician replied 7 months ago
davehop
davehop, Ford Technician
Hello and welcome to JA....are you still in need of assistance?