Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I forgot the 4 digit password for valet mode on my 2016

Customer Question
I forgot the 4...

I forgot the 4 digit password ***** valet mode on my 2016 F150

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F150 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Every number combo I can think of but I cant remember the code

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

To set valet mode it a different codew every time

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Helpppp

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/21/2017
Ford Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 8 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you. Manufacturers' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle ownership is verified in person to release a security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. JustAnswer is not an authorized source to obtain codes and in addition to manufacturers, JustAnswer now prohibits the posting of codes here. Your local dealer will be more than happy to assist. Thank you