Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Can the Flowmaster Force II kit be modified to exit in front…

Customer Question
Can the Flowmaster Force...

Can the Flowmaster Force II kit be modified to exit in front of the rear wheel on a 2017 Ford F150 SuperCab?

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

2017 Ford F150 XT Extended Cab/Super Cab with a 6.6 ft bed.

Mechanic's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

The project has not started yet. Before I place my order for the Force II exhaust kit I would like to know of a front of passenger side rear wheel be done?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I think you have it all. Thank you.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Ford
11/21/2017
Ford Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 8 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

Anything can be modified to fit, before you order anything though there may be some cheaper options, I would check at your local exhaust shop to see what they have in mind, chances are they have a equal too or better muffler and tip and will bend and put the exhaust where you want it for a fraction of the price