Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I need to know how to remove the heater core for a 2001 ford…

I need to know...

I need to know how to remove the heater core for a 2001 ford focus I need the written instructions so I can print them off and give them to my husband

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Ford Focus. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

I also need to know how to install the new heater core with written instructions

11/20/2017
kalamykid
kalamykid, Shop Owner/ Tech

Please give me a few minutes to get this together for you. I will include as many diagrams as I can to help him with this.

ok

Here are the directions. To install the new heater core, just revers the directions for removal.

b62662e0-6822-4e93-9e49-...jpgb62662e...jpgf113f2f0-3de0-4ce9-9ce9-...jpgf113f2f...jpgf2ca1504-cead-45ce-870e-...jpgf2ca150...jpg25d31b03-738d-4c7b-9679-...jpg25d31b0...jpg

Sorry the other three pages did not post, here they are.

Thank you very much for your time and the informaiton!!!

You are very welcome.

kalamykid
kalamykid, Shop Owner/ Tech