Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

Wont turn over sometimes. 2013 f 150. Don't know what to do…

Wont turn over sometimes ...

Wont turn over sometimes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2013 f 150

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Don't know what to do

11/20/2017
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems
If you have interminet start ,you need to check the transmission position range switch ,common issue but testing will be needed
But als all battery cable checked for loose or corrosion ,battery for 12 volts And holding under load ,Altenator charging 14 volts
No loose ground or connection at starter
Key is at time of failure or no start do we have 12 volts on the starter ?
If we don’t the work backwards
If you do replace starter
We also might have issue with ignition switch or anti theft system isssue if we have security light flashingYou are very welcome :)
Please Read Below How to Get Back in touch with Me
Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May receive My
my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Appreciatted
Follow Up Questions are Included in The Price of Your Question ,So Feel Free To Ask Me.
Please Keep in Mind that when you Rate Me , it Does Not End our Conversation.
You Can Always Come Back to this Conversation and Ask Me any Follow up Question you May have on this Issue
(You can Copy this Link Page & Paste it in your Browser when Ready and it will Open up our Conversation Again)
or there should be a Tab on your Screen to Add me As Your Favorite ExpertI'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till Late Eastern Time Zone
Thank You
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat