Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I replaced my oil cooler o rings now the truck has no,oil.

Customer Question
I replaced my oil...

I replaced my oil cooler o rings now the truck has no,oil

Mechanic's Assistant: When was your last oil change?

Pressure

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

95 f250 7.3

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F250 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I changed the oil cooler seals last night , no oil pressure ,checked hpop low added oil started with starting fluid ran maybe a minute and died checked the hpop again empty

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Truck ran fine aside from the oil leak

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Ford
11/20/2017
Ford Mechanic: Cesar Jimenez,
 replied 7 months ago
Cesar Jimenez

Im Cesar Jimenez and im here to help you today. im reviewing your question and will get back to you as soon as possible thanks.

That don't help none
Ford Mechanic: Cesar Jimenez,
 replied 7 months ago

all you changed was the faulty oil cooler?

Ford Mechanic: Cesar Jimenez,
 replied 7 months ago

have you taken the oil cooler out the make sure no o rings have been snagged or broken while installing?

Ford Mechanic: Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician replied 7 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Do you still need assistance with this?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy