Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Trying to find the evaporative purge valve location on a…

Customer Question
Trying to find the...

Trying to find the evaporative purge valve location on a 2012 Ford focus 2.0 L

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Have you noticed any leaks lately?

Not relevant to the discussion. But no leaks and about 40 K

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Focus yourself? What have you tried so far?

Try to find the evaporative purge valve location on the engine and cannot.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Try to find the evaporative purge valve location on the engine and cannot

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Ford
11/20/2017
Ford Mechanic: john -aka eauto, The Car Guy replied 10 months ago
john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto, The Car Guy

x2 in attached image\

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

f8a96d0d-aa1f-4e25-b6a6-...jpgf8a96d0...jpg3f3ebe86-5696-4ac9-9718-...jpg3f3ebe8...jpg9d5eb215-0574-4983-aab1-...jpg9d5eb21...jpgb72e484c-1746-402f-9fee-...jpgb72e484...jpg