Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

MY 2013 EXPLORER NAVIGATION SYSTEM IS MAKING ERRATIC POPPING…

Customer Question
MY 2013 EXPLORER NAVIGATION...

MY 2013 EXPLORER NAVIGATION SYSTEM IS MAKING ERRATIC POPPING SOUNDS

Mechanic's Assistant: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?

SEEMS TO BE COMING FROM THE GPS SCREEN

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Explorer yourself? What have you tried so far?

IT JUST STARTED. WE ARE LEAVING ON A WEEK LONG TOMORROW AND I WON'T BE ABLE TO USE THE CAR LIKE IT IS

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

IT STARTED DOING THIS WHEN I ENTERED THE DESTINATION ADDRESS. I WANTED TO SCROLL THROUGH THE NAV STEPS AND IT BEGAN WHEN I PUSHED THE GPS SCREEN

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 day by:
11/21/2017
Ford Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 4 months ago
Shawn Few

Hey ,how are you
I seen That your post been sitting for a long time without an answer ,I 'm sorry for your long wait without getting an answer till now
I will try to help you on this issue if you have not gotten it resolved yet
Please Let Me Know
Thank You

It was resolved last night at Advanced Auto. I don't think I should be charged for your non response
Shawn Few
Shawn Few
Shawn Few