Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Getting start fault. 2011 eco. I'm on the side of the road.

Customer Question
Getting start fault Mechanic's...

Getting start fault

Mechanic's Assistant: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2011 eco

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I'm on the side of the road

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It won't start never had this problem

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Ford
battery is new
what can i do to get it started
it has power just won't turn over
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/19/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

What model vehicle is this?

Is this a push button start?

Did it shut off while driving?