Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My 2013 transit is not starting...My battery light is on and…

Customer Question
My 2013 transit is not...
My 2013 transit is not starting...My battery light is on and the car with lock is on...when I try to start car the light rapidly starts flashing..this happened on the day before my daughters wedding in july (not a good time for that to happen) and so we bought new battery and uncle hooked up and reset the computer ( he is an engineer)...now it is happening again...how can I reset?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Ford
11/19/2017
Ford Mechanic: Pete, Auto Service Technician replied 8 months ago
Pete, Auto Service Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Is this the lock light that is flashing?Do you have a second key to try at all?

Let me know,thanks Pete