Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The back left window will not operate with the front switch…

Customer Question
The back left window...

The back left window will not operate with the front switch group

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

1996 ford f350 crew cab 7.5L

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F350 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I know that the front switch group is fuctioning properly. and the window operates with the rear switch so I think that there is a relay in line

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Has the car been starting normally?

108000

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/18/2017
Ford Mechanic: Ford_Service, Ford/Lincoln Svc & CR manager replied 10 months ago
Ford_Service
Ford_Service, Ford/Lincoln Svc & CR manager

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you. Does this window rarely get used?