Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

No power when giving it fuel changed the filter both of them…

Customer Question
No power when giving...

No power when giving it fuel changed the filter both of them and replaced the transfer pump

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?

Consistent

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

F250 2004

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F250 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes im fixing it my self changed both filters and new transfer pump

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thats it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Ford
11/18/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Does it bog down, run rough, smoke, or misfire when trying to increase rpm or does it just idle like the throttle is not touched?

it has very little power when trying to get rpm up

Does it seem to smoke, misfire during this concern?

Any codes stored?

Do you have a diagnostic tool?