Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The display tries to sync and then work for 30 seconds and…

Customer Question
The display tries to...

The display tries to sync and then work for 30 seconds and tries again but never syncs could this be the battery?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?

The battery was tested and they told me it didn't produce enough current

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2013

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Have tried nothing

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Ford
11/18/2017
Ford Mechanic: Jaybird61, ASE Certified Master Technician replied 9 months ago
Jaybird61
Jaybird61, ASE Certified Master Technician

Hi, My name is Jay

What is the model of your 2013 Ford? Have you replaced the defective battery?

not yet

I need to know what kind of 2013 Ford you have?

Ford Mechanic: Jaybird61, ASE Certified Master Technician replied 8 months ago

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.