Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Matt it appears my exhuast is having the same prob .Is ther…

Customer Question
Hi Matt it appears...

Hi Matt it appears my exhuast is having the same prob .Is ther a way to manually engage the exhuast cleaning system.

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? How has your mileage been lately?

I just bought it a month ago. There is 89 k on it

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '89 Ford?

2008 f 250 6.4 xl

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Hmm I'm not sure. I'm not rich so if I can fix it myself I would

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I am supposed to meet some people for dinner in fifteen min. I had no idea the response would be so good and fast. Can I revisit this later or tomorrow. Or is thereacertain time frame that would be best. Thanks

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Ford
11/18/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 5 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

You can perform a manual regen using a scan tool, but not without one. What issues are you having with your truck?

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5 star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka- Moose), Technician