Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2013 ford flex3.5 getting codes p0420, p0430, p1450, p2196,

p2198. intermittent no start. I...
2013 ford flex3.5 getting codes p0420, p0430, p1450, p2196, p2198. intermittent no start. I do believe cats need changing along with plugs. I think fuel pump is the intermittent no start is p1450 code related to fuel pump module? what are your thoughts?
11/18/2017
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Are you going to be doing the diag and repairs yourself?

Have you done any diagnostic steps yet?

When it will not start will it at least crank?

Does this no start issue occur with the engine cold and when at operating temp?

looks to be fuel pump, cats and good tune-up thank you

If you find you do need help, let me know.

set your rating. you answered my question you assured me I was in right direction

Glad I could help.

Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Keep in touch if there is anything else we can help with.