Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Won't start. 88 bronco full size. Fixing myself. New cap,

Customer Question
Won't start Mechanic's Assistant:...

Won't start

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

88 bronco full size

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Bronco yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes fixing myself. New cap, rotor, plugs, plug wires, battery , fuel filter, ignition relay and starter relay

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The car ran out of fuel before not runnning

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Ford
11/17/2017
Ford Mechanic: Jaybird61, ASE Certified Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Jaybird61
Jaybird61, ASE Certified Master Technician

Hi, My name is Jay

Have you checked the fuel pressure and engine for spark?

Do you have any questions for me?
Ford Mechanic: Jaybird61, ASE Certified Master Technician replied 7 months ago

I have not got a response from the last answers I sent you. Do you still need assistance?

Ford Mechanic: Jaybird61, ASE Certified Master Technician replied 6 months ago

If no other questions can you please enter a 5 star rating so I can get credit for helping you and can get question closed out. Thanks.