Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I can't find the water separator vavle. There are a bunch of…

Customer Question
I can't find the...

I can't find the water separator vavle.

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Ford. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

There are a bunch of wires all around the filter housing.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/16/2017
Ford Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 10 months ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Can you please tell me what your working on? Need the year, make and model?

2004 F-350 6.0L
I can't afford it. What a rip off.

I have not charged you anything at this point and you are not charged until you rate the service. If you do not need the help let me know.

No, I don't have the money.
How do I get out of this free trial?

All you need to do is contact customer service. Thank you just the same and good luck to you.

How do I get in touch with them?