Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

No power to fuel pump and inertia switch and the glow plugs.

Customer Question
No power to fuel...

No power to fuel pump and inertia switch and the glow plugs

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?

It kill the truck

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2000 f350 7.3

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F350 yourself? What have you tried so far?

1 sec

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Look at all the sensors

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Ford
11/16/2017
Ford Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 8 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you. Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you

you need to check all of the fusible link wires to see if one is open.