Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

Have a 2012 ford Taurus trying to synce phone but not

Customer Question
working JA: Are you fixing your...
have a 2012 ford Taurus trying to synce phone but not working
JA: Are you fixing your Taurus yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: tried pushing phone button and no responce
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Ford
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/15/2017
Ford Mechanic: EricFromCT, Ford Technician replied 1 month ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Technician

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** I am currently a factory dealer auto mechanic. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

If you push the voice button, you get no response?

Please note that customer satisfaction is my number one goal. The website will ask you for a phone call. Feel no obligation to accept, unless you feel it will help you. We can respond in this chat back and forth many times. I may be offline when you respond but I will promptly reply when I return. Be sure to please take a quick moment and rate my assistance by clicking the stars above. Thank you for rating and for using Just Answer.

Ron, ASE Certified Technician