Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

2002 ford f350 crewcab 7.3 diesel water pump replacement.

need instructions with diaghram and...
2002 ford f350 crewcab 7.3 diesel water pump replacement. need instructions with diaghram and also how many hrs to complete change.
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/15/2017
tims auto repair

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.
I will do my best to assist you.

please give me a few minutes to upload..i will be right with you.

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there. please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER ,Chrome or Firefox.]
.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9w5cuzg3jf0jaaz/1114-7.3-WATER%20PUMP.doc?dl=0
.
if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way
thanks
.

www.dropbox.com/s/9w5cuzg3jf0jaaz/1114-7.3-WATER%20PUMP.doc?dl=0
.

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
tim, how many hours does it give to replace water pump?

Parts InformationOEM Part #Price

Water Pump

7 - Water Pump

F81Z8501FA-$293.04

Labor InformationSkill LevelMfg. WarrantyStandard

Replace

B 1.4 - 2.0 hours labor

about an hour and a half

thanks

tims auto repair
tims auto repair
tims auto repair
tims auto repair, mechanic