Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I cant reset my mykey. No i set it yesturday. 2017 for focus…

Customer Question
Hi i cant reset...

Hi i cant reset my mykey

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the key stripped or worn?

No i set it yesturday

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2017 for focus sel

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Focus yourself? What have you tried so far?

I just set the mykey i want to remove it so i can listen to some of my radio stations

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No just how to remove the mykey

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Ford
11/14/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 10 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

DO you have both the ADMIN key and the spare with you?

I dont have the spare on me right now

To reset it you will need both keys. Do you want to respond later when you have both?

Ok so would i have to set the spare then erase the keys?
I wont have the key till late

Late is fine with me. I log back on after dinner.

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris