Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

No heat ford expendition. Have not checked thermostat. fuild…

No heat ford expendition ...

No heat ford expendition

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked to make sure the thermostat is working? What about the coolant level?

Have not checked thermostat. fuild was a little low added still no heat

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Expedition?

2004

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Expedition yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just added some fuild

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Temperture is normal in truck

11/14/2017
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

At operating temp with he heat commanded on and the blower on high. Open the hood and grab both heater core hoes at the firewall passenger side. Are both hot near 160+ F?

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris

I just want to know how to take thecontrol splash shield off. Is it just the two screws and lift top off. Then I will rate service. Thanks

I am not familiar with the control splash shield. I am sure I can help with that once I know exactly what this part is. Can you describe it better?

I am talking about cover over thermostat top of engine

Here are the thermostat replacement steps. https://www.dropbox.com/s/2u1z1pw6qn4uo5a/therm.pdf?dl=0

I have a feeling you are talking about that cover over the top of the engine for appearance. If so there should be 2 nuts then just pull up to dislodge the push clips.

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5 star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
that was tilt thanks. I have rated service.
That was it thanks again

SUper