Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2005 ford f350 6.0 280,00 miles ...glow plugs not working,

Customer Question
2005 ford f350 6.0...

2005 ford f350 6.0 280,00 miles ...glow plugs not working , new control module from Ford, new glow plugs. new harnesses.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F350 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes.. read previous message

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/14/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Do you know if the glow plug module is storing any codes?

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris