Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2011 escape, wont start clicking noise, even when key is…

Customer Question
2011 escape, wont start...

2011 escape, wont start clicking noise, even when key is out

Mechanic's Assistant: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?

In engine compartment

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Escape yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just started, charged battery, still didnot start, still clicking

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No maam

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/13/2017
Ford Mechanic: Pete, Auto Service Technician replied 8 months ago
Pete, Auto Service Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Are you saying it is clicking on its own even with the key out and where is this clicking noise coming from?

Was anything done on the vehicle at all before this issue started?

Let me know,thanks Pete

nothing prior

O.k.,is it clicking on its own even with the key out and where is this clicking noise coming from?