Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

F350 7.3 starts fine runs for 30 seconds then dies. Come…

Customer Question
F350 7.3 starts fine...

F350 7.3 starts fine runs for 30 seconds then dies

Mechanic's Assistant: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?

Come on...yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your F350?

2000

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F350 yourself? What have you tried so far?

IPS, CMS, IPR,OHM UVCH, Fuel pressure,furl in tank.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Ford
I need good info. not a dumbass!
hello....anybody there?
11/13/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Any codes stored?

Once it stalls will it restart easily?

Can you keep it running with throttle applied?

No

I do not have enough info yet to take a phone call.

Once it stalls how long must you wait for it to restart?

When it is running, using a scan tool are you seeing any sensors not reading or reading incorrect?

what do you need to know to answer my question? Fuel pressure in 70 psi, ipr changes, ips, cmp, u cvg 3 ohms max. Batteries good. ?

Can you respond to each of the 5 diagnostic questions I have asked?

I saw in your original post the parts you had replaced.