Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Was driving home, all of a sudden all lights came on, RPM…

Customer Question
Was driving home, all...

Was driving home, all of a sudden all lights came on, RPM not showing anymore and than speedometer also stopped.

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Battery, ingine

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

1998

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Can't fix it myself, car does not start

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I had a gasket replaced in June

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Ford
11/12/2017
Ford Mechanic: EricFromCT, Ford Technician replied 8 months ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Technician

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** I am currently a factory dealer auto mechanic. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

It is possible that Just Answer may send you a phone call request on my behalf. Feel free to not accept this unless you want a phone call. If you decline there will be no additional charges.

What kind of Ford is your 1998?

Please note that customer satisfaction is my number one goal. The website will ask you for a phone call. Feel no obligation to accept, unless you feel it will help you. We can respond in this chat back and forth many times. I may be offline when you respond but I will promptly reply when I return. Be sure to please take a quick moment and rate my assistance by clicking the stars above. Thank you for rating and for using Just Answer.