Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2007 Hino 267 and the unit misses after changing fuel

Customer Question
filter. I suspect aeration but...
2007 Hino 267 and the unit misses after changing fuel filter. I suspect aeration but I don't know the bleed procedure .
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 4 days by:
11/16/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
I am sorry no one has helped You slipped through the cracks or all have viewed and passed. Is there more you can add to your post which may help us more so we can help you. Another option is to just write out another concern you may have and we can try to help on that. I do not want you to feel like we are a scam or avoiding you. We want to help you but we want to make sure the help we provide is not in vain and you will be pleased.Chris
I am a monthly suscriber. Thinking of canceling.

Use the contact us link and they can help with that.