Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have VIN #: 1FTRF12W87NA34813 Make: Ford Model: F150 Year:

Customer Question
I have VIN #...

I have VIN #: 1FTRF12W87NA34813
Make: Ford
Model: F150
Year: 2007

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Recently i discovered that brake light ,battery light check engine light is constantly on

Mechanic's Assistant: Does the light stay on, or does it blink?

It stays on

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes Sometimes you start the car it will be steaming but it does not accelerate

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Ford
11/11/2017
Ford Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

First thing would be to inspect the battery terminals and make sure the connections are clean and secure, also make sure your battery is at 100%

i have inspected the battery terminals and its connections are clean and secure
of course the battery is 100percent

ok so we need to see what codes are in the computer do you have access to a scanner?

please i don't want to call
my account has been debited two times now yet i have gotten an answer to my problems

i told you that my car VIN #: 1FTRF12W87NA34813
Make: Ford
Model: F150
Year: 2007 is starting and steaming but does not accelerate
secondly battery light,break light,check engine light and more light that has spanner sign is constantly on now
no i don't have access to computer for scanning the car
Some time when the can refuse to accelerate i removed the battery head and fixed it back then the can started accelerate but after a while it happens again.

so without a scanner we can not move forward,

i have already told what the problems are and expect you to use experience and expertise
Here are the problems
Make: Ford
Model: F150
Year: 2007
This car will starting and steaming but does not accelerate
secondly battery light,break light,check engine light and service indicator light is constantly on now
please you can send the answer to my email as well.

hows it going?

Here is the are the codes the scanner showed me as requested by you
1,P1321 CKP crankshaft position sensor
2,P1323
3,B1112 BATTERY VOLTAGE TOO LOW
4,B1347 Driver Airbag Resistance too Low
5,B1428 IGNITION SWITCH RELAY 1 CIRCUIT6,P0113 - Intake Air Temperature Sensor Circuit HighThank you
Ford Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 5 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Do you have access to a voltmeter, a test light and a scan tool that reads live data?