Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have I have a 2003 Ford Expedition for some strange reason…

Customer Question
I have I have...

I have I have a 2003 Ford Expedition for some strange reason my vehicle will not crank or turn over what could that be

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuel supply? And are all the spark plugs working?

It was starting and running fine I was driving it earlier I came home and I stopped and when I went back outside its it if the battery is dead

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Expedition yourself? What have you tried so far?

I'm waiting on my wife to get off so I can go try to buy a battery

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes what where can I get a diagram for the fuse box layout for I don't know what fuses I need to change if needed and relays for inside the vehicle

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Ford
11/11/2017
Ford Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 8 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

Have you checked the voltage yet at the battery and check battery connections?