Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2011 ford Expedition and the Brake light, ABD and…

Customer Question
I have a 2011...

I have a 2011 ford Expedition and the Brake light, ABD and Traction Control light are all on at the same time. I had a TPMS Sensor replaced and the lights are still on.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked your tire pressure? Do you have a tire gauge?

Correct I had all the TPMS sensors check and increase the pressure on all the tires.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Expedition yourself? What have you tried so far?

I took the vech to Tires plus because the warranty ran out.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The TMPS sensor stayed on for 600 miles before I could have it reset.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/11/2017
Ford Mechanic: Mastertechuk, Auto Mechanic replied 8 months ago
Mastertechuk
Mastertechuk, Auto Mechanic

Hi im kevin have you had fault codes read from system ?

The system state the advancetrac system need servicing

You will need to have car plugged in to extract fault codes to find the cause all the systems you have warnings for share information which is why they are all on it will only be a fault within one system ,most likely abs