Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I was installing a digital sound prossesor and when i was…

Customer Question
Ok i was installing...

Ok i was installing a digital sound prossesor and when i was done the car wont start engine turns over but not running

Mechanic's Assistant: Does the engine spark at all? Is there a trouble code or is your "check engine light" on?

Chech engine light ....no yes on the spark

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2013 edge se

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I checked the fuses related to starting and the relays does it have a fuel cut off switch anywhere

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Fuel cutoff switch enertia where is it

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Ford
11/11/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 5 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Key in the run position is the check engine light on and the theft light off?

its on but it always has been it's a exhaust emmisions leak detected. Very small leak. Is what it says. No anti theft light where would that be located.

Thanks, ***** ***** know how to confirm you are getting ignition spark, injector pulse, and fuel pressure?

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris

Ron, ASE Certified Technician