Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I am looking for torque specs and sequence for 1997 f-150…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for torque specs and sequence for 1997 f-150 4.2 v6 aluminum plenum to lower intake manifold

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Ford
11/10/2017
Ford Mechanic: Mike V., Auto Service Technician replied 8 months ago
Mike V.
Mike V., Auto Service Technician

Thank you for your question!
My name is ***** ***** give me a moment to review your question and type my reply. Thanks

I am sending you a diagram of the sequence and torque specs. Make sure to use two steps to tighten them up.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.
Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and resources, so please rate my answer by using the stars at the top of the page. Payment for your question includes any follow-up questions you may have. Free trials and subscription questions still require ratings.
Thank you so much!

Do you need more information?