Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2015 f150 fx4, the radio wont go off, can not

Customer Question
I have a 2015...

I have a 2015 f150 fx4, the radio wont go off , can not change volume.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuse?

No, I just parked, the truck and turned off engine, and everything stayed on

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F150 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing yet

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The volume stays the level, cant change station, the voice control is not working either

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Ford
11/10/2017
Ford Mechanic: Mike, Auto Mechanic replied 10 months ago
Mike, Auto Mechanic

Hello, my name is***** will be helping you out! I have over thirteen year of experience in the automotive industry for numerous different makes & models. I enjoy doing what I do, it is my life.

The first step to do is a battery disconnect touch both terminals while battery is disconnected then reconnect the battery. The Module may have glitched out and need a reset.