Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2013 Ford Explorer that keeps getting a fault code…

Customer Question
I have a 2013 Ford...
I have a 2013 Ford Explorer that keeps getting a fault code for leaks in the emissions system. Any ideas on what I can do? I ALREADY GOT A GAS CAP FOR IT, BUT THAT DIDN'T WORK. tHE CODE SHOWED UP AGAIN AFTER I HAD CLEARED IT AND PUT THE CAP ON.
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Ford
11/10/2017
Ford Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 10 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

What is actual code number? Thanks.

I will have to run the code again on Saturday when I have the car again. The cel is on, so the code will show up on my Torque app again. I will recontact you then if that's ok.

Sounds good, I'll talk to you then. Thanks.